Hot. As you can see from the tables, it is hot all the time in Saigon, even at night.
Here are the monthly average temperatures (Celsius degrees) and precipitations:
Same table in Fahrenheit degrees :
April is the hottest month of the year. December is the coolest (relatively).
Regarding the rain : As in all South East Asia countries, there is a dry season from December to early May and the rainy season from May to early December.
September receives the most rain. When it rains it can be quite intense (monsoons) and there can be floods.
When is the best time to visit Saigon ?
Usually tourists prefer when it is not raining, so it is in the months : December to early May. It is also the high season, so hotel prices are higher.
There is still a certain advantage when it is raining, the clouds are protecting from the very hot sun:
When it rains, you should better have one of these nylon coats. They are sold everywhere in town and they don’t cost much :
Weather Forecast for Saigon
- How to Visit Vietnam ? – Transport, Best Time, Priorities…
- How to Reserve : Trains, Buses and Flights in Vietnam ?
- How much does it Cost to Visit Vietnam? Common Prices
- How to get a Visa for Vietnam ?
- Where to Stay, What to Visit, How to Arrive to :
- How is the Internet in Vietnam ?
- Is it Safe to visit Vietnam?
- What to Pack for the trip to Vietnam ?
- Bangkok – What to Visit, Where to Stay, Transport…
- The Islands in Thailand – Which one to choose, Where to stay, How to arrive ?
- Chiang Mai – What to Visit, Where to Stay, Transport…
- Pattaya city – What to Visit, Where to Stay, Transport…
- What to Pack ? the visual list that will help you prepare the suitcase.
- Visit my Vegetarian Page. Why be Vegetarian ? What to eat ?
- Visit my Salsa Dance Page. Salsa main Styles. Why Dance Salsa ?
- See City Information about 2 more cool cities: Barcelona and Tel-Aviv.
- Listen to nice Songs with translation in French, Spanish, Italian, Hebrew.
- Listen to basic Words In Spanish, French, Hebrew
If you find incorrect data on this page, like a restaurant that has closed or a big river that has moved or you want to tell me something, please write me to contact.