Here are the monthly average temperatures (Celsius degrees) and precipitations in Hanoi :
It is Hot in Hanoi but, but not as hot as the south of Vietnam. To compare, look how it is in Saigon (Ho Chi Minh city) :
As you can see, there may be a difference of 10 degrees Celsius during some months.
In Hanoi, you many need a sweatshirt instead of a T-Shirt, during some evenings. The coolest months are December, January and February.
As for the rain, like in all Vietnam, also in Hanoi, there is a dry season and a rainy season.
The rainy season lasts from May to October.
When is the best time to visit Hanoi ?
The temperatures are not an issue for Hanoi, the rain may be one. Usually tourists prefer when it is not raining, so it is in the months : November to early April. It is also the high season, so hotel prices are higher and less available.
Weather Forecast for Hanoi
- How to Visit Vietnam ? – Transport, Best Time, Priorities…
- How to Reserve : Trains, Buses and Flights in Vietnam ?
- How much does it Cost to Visit Vietnam? Common Prices
- How to get a Visa for Vietnam ?
- Where to Stay, What to Visit, How to Arrive to :
- How is the Internet in Vietnam ?
- Is it Safe to visit Vietnam?
- What to Pack for the trip to Vietnam ?
- Bangkok – What to Visit, Where to Stay, Transport…
- The Islands in Thailand – Which one to choose, Where to stay, How to arrive ?
- Chiang Mai – What to Visit, Where to Stay, Transport…
- Pattaya city – What to Visit, Where to Stay, Transport…
- Visit my Vegetarian Page. Why be Vegetarian ? What to eat ?
- Visit my Salsa Dance Page. Salsa main Styles. Why Dance Salsa ?
- See City Information about 2 more cool cities: Barcelona and Tel-Aviv.
- Listen to nice Songs with translation in French, Spanish, Italian, Hebrew.
- Listen to basic Words In Spanish, French, Hebrew
If you find incorrect data on this page, like a restaurant that has closed or a big river that has moved or you want to tell me something, please write me to contact.